AN IV NUTRIENT TUNE-UP
One of the most effective ways of addressing a lack of nutrients is with intravenous (IV) nutrition therapy.
Nutrition deficiency is an often-overlooked problem that has shown to worsen many illnesses. Fortunately, Innovation Compounding can provide a variety of IV therapies to address issues related to nutrition deficiency.
OUR IV THERAPIES
Innovation offer multiples therapies that support a variety of conditions:
- IV Standard Chelation improves blood flow by removing heavy metals that damage the arteries.
- High-dose IV Vitamin C has shown anti-inflammatory activity resulting in suppression of tumor proliferation, angiogenesis, and metastasis.
- IV Glutathione is supported due to its antioxidant effects.
- Myer's Cocktail contains ingredients that have shown to improve symptoms of hyperthyroidism, asthma, and cardiovascular disease.
- Immune Boost Push adds glutathione and acetylcysteine to the Myer’s cocktail for antioxidant and detoxifying properties.
Nutrition deficiency occurs when the body can’t absorb enough of a given nutrient, or there aren’t enough nutrients found in the foods we eat. It has even shown to worsen illnesses and can contribute to premature aging and cancer through DNA damage and neuronal decay in the central nervous system.
Lack of adequate nutrition is a relatively silent and often overlooked condition. While many assume malnutrition is limited to third world countries where it is most widespread, both doctors and pharmacists in the U.S. only screen around 31.3% of patients upon admission to a hospital.
As the prevalence of malnutrition has climbed to 25-54% among hospitalized patients upon admission, it is clear that something can and should be done about this.
What to expect during your doctor's visit.
IV/IM Nutrition therapy is usually broken into 15-60 minute sessions that involve administering nutrients tailored for your specific condition.
The number of sessions can range. Sometimes, a single session is all that is needed for conditions like fatigue. Or your doctor may feel that you can benefit from multiple sessions for conditions like muscle pain or artery plaque build-up.
At each session, an IV line will be administered into your arm. At this time, you will feel a small pinch. In addition, there are a few, minor complications a person may encounter during IV nutrient therapy. Some of which may include: a small feeling of tenderness around the injection site, slight swelling of the vein, or fatigue.
Our goal is to help you achieve a healthier, better way of life.Ask us how to get started with IV/IM nutrition therapy today.
TYPES OF IV THERAPY
- Chelation Therapy has been shown topotentially reduce the occurrence ofarteriosclerosis and, therefore, could be effective in preventing heart attacks, strokes, and cancers.
- High Dose Vitamin C administered intravaneously has a much greater effecton immune enhancement than the conventional oral Vitamin C administration.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid improves insulin sensitivity and lowers blood sugar, helpingdiabetics by treating damaged nerves and arteries.
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H202) injection leads to the release of single oxygen molecules in the cells and bloodstream.
- Glutathione is an amino acid that is available from fresh fruits and vegetables. Because glutathione is poorly absorbed when administered orally, IV administration is the preferred routine.
- Myer’s Cocktail is a mix of vitamins used to enhance your immune system, treat fatigue, help with allergies, and reduce the symptoms of fibromyalgia.