Hormone Replacement Therapy - EvexiPel® Hormone Pellet
Hormones are chemicals made by the glands that act to control certain actions of cells and organs. In essence, hormones regulate your body's functions and keep things running smoothly. However, these hormones can become imbalanced or deficient in a condition known as hormone imbalance.
Hormone replacement therapy is one type of treatment designed to correct this problem, but not all forms are created equally. EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy goes above and beyond in the treatment of hormone imbalance to provide the best results.
Watch: Secrets to Aging Healthier & Living Happier in Today's World
What is EvexiPel® Hormone Pellet Therapy?
EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy is a treatment created to address the hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance occurs when one or more of the body's key hormones is deficient or otherwise not at its optimal production level. This issue can occur in men and women.
Symptoms of hormonal imbalance include:
- Extreme fatigue
- Mood swings
- Tension and irritability
- Lack of sleep
- Memory loss
- Lack of focus
- Brain fog
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Weight gain
- Joint pain
- Migraines and severe headaches
- Bladder symptoms
- Decreased sex drive and performance
Hormonal imbalance also seriously affects bone health, breast health, brain health, heart health and other critical systems in the body. Hormonal imbalance has a frightening mix of both tangible and intangible symptoms; some you may notice immediately, and others mask themselves and occur behind the scenes.
How Does EvexiPel® Hormone Pellet Therapy Work?
Hormone pellet therapy works by steadily replacing and rebalancing the missing hormones in the body. Hormone pellet therapy has been used since 1939. There are other types of hormone replacement, including:
- Synthetic injections
EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy has several advantages over these other methods. These benefits include:
- It has the same molecular structure as human hormones
- It lasts longer than other treatments, typically around three to five months
- It's the most widely studied form of natural hormone therapy
- It provides a steady stream of hormones in your blood
- It provides individualized dosing
The type of hormone pellet therapy we provide is called EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy. This type of hormone pellet therapy is meant to be hassle-free: EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy provides outstanding results with minimal side effects. Pellet therapy is also the only modality that mimics the body's normal diurnal and circadian rhythms.
Other benefits of EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy are:
- It's safe: Hundreds of studies have been completed on hormone pellet therapy, and it has been in use since 1939.
- It's clinically effective: With EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy, hormones are delivered consistently 24/7 over several months. There is no “roller coaster” effect as with other treatment types.
- It's convenient: EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy is implanted just a few times each year.
- It has a low side-effect profile: EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy is the best method to increase bone density and doesn't increase risk of heart attack, blood clots or stroke as other methods do.
Click here to download a white paper by Dr. Gary Donovitz, M.D., the founder of EvexiPel®, as he explores the use of pellet therapy to optimize and balance hormones.
Request Hormone Pellet Therapy Information Today*
Patients who receive EvexiPel® hormone pellet therapy report increased energy levels, improved libido, decreased body fat, better mental focus, improved mood and much more. If you’re interested in finding out whether the underlying cause of your symptoms is hormonal, and exploring hormone pellet therapy, request treatment information today – call us at (480) 961-2366 or contact us online.
*EvexiPel services are currently offered through the sister company Renaissanics, LLC. Renaissanics, LLC does not currently contract with any insurance company and is neither owned nor operated by Pineapple Health.
Paradigm Shift: The Anti-Aging Revolution
Men, how do you know you're a candidate for an Age Management Program?
Women, how do you know you're a candidate for an Age Management Program?
Are you interested in learning more about hormone replacement therapy?
Call Dr. Chan from Pineapple Health in Phenoix, AZ
at (480) 961-2366 to schedule an appointment today!