Cellular Therapy in Phoenix, AZ
Maintaining health and wellness is key to living a good and fulfilling life. If you are looking for a new way to feel and look better, talk to a doctor who specializes in integrative, functional, and regenerative medicine. You may benefit from cellular therapy, a regenerative treatment that has helped patients restore their health and youthful appearance.
What Is Cellular Therapy?
Cellular therapy, also known as bio-cellular therapy, is a revolutionary treatment that has been found to help patients with a wide variety of common ailments and concerns. It is used for maintaining general wellness and for helping patients improve their appearance. This therapy is used as an anti-aging treatment as well. Cells can be powerful agents for healing and rejuvenating the body. They are usually harvested from a patient’s bone marrow or blood cells (or both).
Uses for Cellular Therapy
As the science behind cellular therapy develops, doctors are discovering more uses for this treatment. Here are some of the most common ways that doctors use cellular therapy to help patients:
- Joint repair and orthopedic therapy.
- Reducing the pattern of hair loss in both men and women.
- Treating the symptoms of heart disease, high blood pressure, and stroke.
- Anti-aging treatments (reducing age-related frailty, boosting vitality, and increasing collagen in the skin as well as improving sexual health).
- Relief from chronic pains and aches.
- Faster wound healing.
- Cellular therapy may also benefit patients who have symptoms of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurodegenerative conditions.
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Cells from your own body are used in a cellular treatment. They are taken from parts of the body that usually have a high concentration of healthy stem cells, then processed in a lab using a centrifuge machine. The processed solution is finally injected into the area of the body that needs treatment.
Schedule a Consultation to Learn More
If you still have questions about stem cell therapy, also called bio-cellular therapy, contact Pineapple Health in Phoenix, AZ to schedule time with Dr. Kevin Chan. This office specializes in integrative medicine and is focused on bringing you anti-aging solutions and general wellness treatments.